Highly environmental and resistant decking boards.
- Unique, with 92% wood fibres
- Very good slip resistance and low thermal inertia due to high fibre content
- Traditional design with 14cm wide boards on a length of 3.20 m
- One side signed with micro grooves to enhance the decking’s slip resistance
- Reversible decking board, one micro-striated side and one grooved side
- Hydrophobic and rot-proof, the solutions don’t need any wood protective treatment (oil, wood stain, saturators) against mould and insects
- Suitable for poolsides : UVs ultra-resistant, salt and chlorine resistant
- Stability to UVs: stabilisation on the mineral pigment’s colour, the material is dyed in the mass thanks to high density mineral pigments which gives a great depth to each colour.
- Made from VESTA®, sustainable eco-friendly material 100% recyclable
R12/R13 – Class C
Types of buildings*
- Community housing (rooftop, balconies)
- Forecourt and esplanade
* to be validated by the control office